Find the best face wash for oily skin
Acne is a big problem for both genders. Acne is very visible and can end up as dark acne scars. Acne can be caused by a lot of factors. You can have acne because of genetics, the weather, hormones,pollution, skin treatment and skin type.
People with oily skin are more prone to having acne.Having oily skin isn’t all that bad though, people who have oily skin are less prone to wrinkles because of the continuous moisture. The downside to oily skin is its being more prone to dust and dirt that it attracts and that causes acne. The best way to deal with this skin dilemma is finding the best face wash for oily skin. So what would be the best facial wash for oily skin with acne? Here are some of the products you can try to cure that oily skin and acne.
Guide for acne face wash products:
This is a really great product for oily skin. It is very light on the skin and doesn’t leave any residue that causes oiliness. It is really gentle on the skin. If you currently have acne scars, it won’t get irritated. It is also really effective in removing makeup that can be a huge cause of acne.
Cleansers that don’t really seep in through the skin to remove makeup can damage the skin and cause acne. L’oreal Paris Go 360 is one of the best acne facial washes for oily skin in the market right now. It is reasonably priced for its size. The cleanser leaves a smooth and silky feel to the skin. You will feel all the oil in your face have been completely wiped off. It is very refreshing to the skin and feels very light. I would recommend this product not only for oily skinned people, but also for those with a combination type of skin.
This product can be pricey, but it’s well worth the money. When you use the product you can feel the deep pore cleansing action of the cleanser. The excess oil in the pores is quickly removed with each gentle scrub. This is a really great product since most cleansers for oily skin can cause dry skin. Skin90210 does not. The cleanser treats the oiliness of the skin and balances it out to make a healthy glowing skin.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
CeraVe foaming facial cleanser is perfect for oily skin with acne. This cleanser balances out the moisture of the skin to give you healthy and smooth skin without drying it out. It is really great for sensitive, acne-infected skin. It doesn’t cause any redness or pain on affected areas of the skin because it is a foam-based cleanser. Foam based cleansers are great for sensitive and acne prone skin because it doesn’t directly rub or agitate the skin.
This cleanser also manages to give life to the skin by removing dead skin cells gently. It has natural skin protective functions that are needed for acne-prone skin. The after effect of the wash feels very light and shine free, you would feel refreshed for hours. I would give this product two thumbs up.
The best acne face wash for oily skin: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formular 6F39 for Unisex
This is the best acne face wash for oily skin in the market! It can be used by oily to normal skinned people. It is a liquid based facial soap designed for oily skin. Like the products above, this cleanser doesn’t dry out the skin but balances its moisture. This is a highly recommended product used by a lot of people. The after feel of the product is smooth, silky, clean and no shine! It leaves the skin perfectly moisturized.
This cleanser can keep the shine away for a very long time. It is also an effective makeup remover, the makeup melts away. No need for intense scrubbing and rubbing. This cleanser also lessens the redness of the skin because of the acne. Continued use of the product can surely solve oily skin. I can guarantee you perfectly glowing skin with this product. It is a must have for oily skinned people.
Best tips and tricks for a beautiful skin
One of the most frequent skin problems is acne. Misbeliefs say that it’s a teenager problem, but it can affect other age-groups too. This is a treatable and avertable skin problem.
Most types of acne are avertable and symptoms can be tamed by certain lifestyle changes:
- Wash the problematical area with mild face cleanser. The use of exfoliators, pore constriction products and masks is not recommended, because by irritating the skin you can worsen the acne. You can cause irritation by excessively washing and scrubbing the face too. In the case of acne around the hairline frequent hair washing is advisable.
- Try the anti-acne products which you can buy without a prescription thus reducing oiliness and helping the exfoliation. Look for products with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
- Avoid irritating substances! Most probably you need to avoid oily, greasy cosmetics, suntans and haircare products. Use products that are either water based or especially for oily skin. For some the sun can worsen the acne. Anti-acne products can make you sensible to sunlight. Ask your doctor whether the product you are using causes photosensitivity, if yes, avoid sunlight. If you must be in the sun, use sun creams that don’t stanch the pores.
- Pay attention to what’s touching your face. Your hair should not touch your face. Don’t support your face with your hands and don’t let the phone, mobile touch your face. Tight clothing, hats can cause problems if they initiate sweating. Sweat, impurities and oil can be the reason for developing acne.
- Don’t pop pimples! This can lead to infection and scarring. Usually acne disappears without this kind of interventions. In case you need stronger treatment pay a visit to your doctor or dermatologist.
Image courtesy of Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net